Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Hogwarts
Dear Sir or Madam,
You are cordially invited to join us in the new Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Here is the list of items needed: A well developed Character, reasonable grammar, and activity.

Here is a list of limitations for Character abilities:

Animagi:
You cannot be anything bigger than a wolf, anything bigger is absurd.
Magical creatures are forbidden.

Magical abilities: You may not be all powerful. Smart yes, but not unbeatable.
You start out with a wand or other focal point for magical powers. Such acceptable focal points are as follows:
Magical items like: rings, bracelets, gauntlets, or any other accessory.

You are allowed to be only half human, but these characters have advantages and drawbacks. Here is what is acceptable.

Half-Giant:

A half-giant is the offspring of a giant and a human. Half-giants will be much taller and larger than ordinary humans, will have considerable spell resistance, and they will possess great physical strength, though not to the same extent as giants.
They also have a diminished intellect and less potent magic.

Half-Goblin:

A half-goblin is the child of a goblin and a human. Half-goblins are shorter than ordinary humans, and likely are more clever than most humans as well.
They have little physical abilities and are often mistrusted.

Half-Veela:

A half-Veela is the son or daughter of a wizard and a Veela. Because Veela are always female, a half-Veela will always have a human father and a veela mother. Half-Veela are considerably more beautiful than average humans, and seem to possess the veela power of entrancing members of the opposite sex. It is unknown if part-Veelas are able to transform into bird-like creatures, as full Veelas can.

These are often disliked by members of their own sex and are often unable to learn at a normal rate.

Half-Werewolf:

With heightened senses and physical abilities, they have not been fully accepted into society. They also have a need to eat raw meat every 28 days.

Half-Vampire:

With increased light sensitivity, and a thirst for blood, the Half vampire can go out in day, but not without extreme pain and the color of their skin turning ashen black and their eyes white. They also have a natural ability to use magic
very well, almost to the point where (after considerable practice )the need for a wand only comes with the most complicated magic. If the drink blood, they also have a slight ability to regenerate and resistance to aging and dark magic.
They have often been hunted for considerable bounties and are treated with hate and distrust.

Because I know there will undoubtedly be people who want these roles, I will also allow (for the sake of convenience) users to be either full werewolf or full vampire, but there will be a much different lifestyle for those characters, the vampire in particular. I don't much mind the werewolves because I know that they would only really have to worry about things once a month, but for vampires I have to say: you need SOME WAY to go out in the daylight because I really don't imagine there will be night classes at Hogwarts. Also, attacking other students will get you in to some costly trouble, so I would also advise a way to control that nasty blood lust.

So, sign up qualifications are as follows:

Name:
Age (corresponds to your year):
House:
Race:
Wand Type (optional):

Also, this RPG wasn't created by me. But it was requested that either myself or Padfoot start it, so any questions you have will be delivered first to us, and then on to the maker.

Enjoy~

Players:

-Destiny
-Remiel
-Grimm
-Adele
-Mar
Name: Destiny
Age (corresponds to your year): 16
House: Gryffindor
Race: Animagi (black dog)
Name: Remiel Dalton
House: Gryffindor
Race: Animagus (wolf)
Wand Type (optional):
Name: Damien Alexander Grimm
Age (corresponds to your year): 50 but looks 18.
House: None, New teacher from America. (teaches DD)
Race: Vampire
Wand: None.
(Note for vampires)
The need for a wizards magical focal point isn't needed, so magic is produced by concentration and force of will along with practice. It (much like house elf's) also has different properties.
As a vampire ages, their powers develop naturally, and grow more powerful with each passing year. They reach a point where they can tolerate daylight for periods of time. Dracula was a prime example of this ability.
Name: Adele Caritz
House: Ravenclaw
Race: Human
Wand Type (optional): Unicorn Hair, 9 in. willow
Name: Mar
House:Slytherin
Race: Animagus(eagle)
Wand Type (optional): holly and dragon heartstrin, eleven inches