Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hogwarts.
"I won't." he said. "I'd risk exposing myself."

He smiled kindly. 'This should be interesting.'
Destiny looked at him.. NO WAY she thought... "your one too?" She looked surprised.
"Yes. I did it for a friend of mine about a year ago. He was... Ill." He paused for a moment. "He doesn't go to this school anymore though..."
Destiny looked at Remiel. "hmmmm....."

The bus pulled to a stop. Destiny looked out the window. They were there, Hogwarts was in the standing there, ready for them to play.
"That sounds like so much fun." Adele grinned. "I've always wanted to go to a school in Ameri-." She cut off when she heard the bark and instinctively looking around for a dog. Her eyes landed on the other girl in the car. A bark? She thought, puzzled. Dogs weren't allowed as pets so....was she an animagus? She quickly glanced over at the man to see what his reaction had been and was surprised at the icy cold look that had overtaken his face.
It's not usual for student's to bark here is it?
He returned to his slight smile and his face regained what little color it had started with.
Destiny got up and got her stuff ready to get off the train. She looked over at the other two in the space with her. She smiled lightly, and walked out.
Remiel followed close behind Destiny, looking around for the new first years. It wasn't uncommon for them to get lost even here... He sighed as he watched a pair of twins fighting over a single suitcase.

'The same as ever,' he thought.
Destiny walked out on to the platform. She looked be hide, Remiel was close be hide her. She smiled a little. She couldn't believe that some else other than her was an animagus. She was sad and happy at the same time. Well she smiled and walked on.
Adele remained silent until the train rolled to a stop. At last, the last halt came and she immediately gathered up her suitcase. She stood once the other two had left the compartment.
"I guess I'll see you around." She smiled at the man whom she had shared her brief conversation with and left the compartment.
She found that she had to dodge the first years as well as quite a few second years in order to get off the train. Of course the task wasn't even near easy, especially with her heavy suitcase attempting to knock her legs out from under her every second. Finally, stepping off the train, she couldn't wait to get into her dorm where she would be spared from the noise of the crowd.