Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darker than Black - RPG
'There's an unusual amount of cruisers out tonight...' Remiel thought as he watched Destiny carefully. 'Maybe something is happening...'
Locked in a trance, Urami walks towards the limping Contractor in front of her, the bars on the roof top of the building they're on restricted the target of any further movement.

"Please, no, DON'T!" the female Contractor cried as Urami got closer. She hesitated, and used her power to extend her transformed metal arm now in the form of a blade at Urami.

"Where do the stars go out to?" asked Urami blankly, blood dripping from the small cut left by the attack of the hopeless Contractor.

Urami's eyes opened wide, her wound glowed and from it extended a zig-zag shaped pincer that pierced the Contractors chest in a single glance.

In seconds, blood shot to every direction.
Destiny looked up and saw that the stars were falling.

Man, thats not good thought Destiny.

"I'm sorry but I must be going" she said
It was of no further use to try and keep her around, Remiel realized. Maybe it was better this way. Something told him it was, and for a minute he wondered if Contractors ever believed in fate.

"I should do the same." Remiel saw the stars, and a tightness overcame his chest.

'What the hell is happening out there...?'